Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sunday, March 8, 1964

Sent Jean Birthday card & letter

sunny_cloudy

Ivard_ Jerry _ Gene, Dean & Dale went to priesthood.  Jerry came home after and went to work at D.q. 10: to 5: Ivard came & took Jackie to sunday school.

I practiced piano, worked on puzzle & had dinner ready when they got home.

Dean went to Stake house to practice & I sat & had Dale practice for almost a hr. then Gene, Dale & Jackie Took off.  Ivard slept & I got books up & went to bed at 3:, I sure do feel awful.  I woke up at 6: with horrible pains in my stomache, cramps.

They all went to church & I wrote to Bill & put in with Jeans birthday card. stayed in bed until Time to go To work

Ivards day off.

I went to work at 11: P.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment