Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Saturday, February 29, 1964

26° when we came home. sunny all day.  Gene had gone to Boise to see his girl when I got home, she left for Rexburg at noon & he came home

Ivards day off, just sat all day

Ray had come home when I got home, but him & Kids were up to Lyles brought Stanley & Terry home to play.

I came home & read paper & went to bed at 9: & woke up at noon & put batch of cloths in to wash & went back to bed at 12:30 until 3:30 then I got up & washed some more cloths & cooked supper.

Dean & Ray chased all day, they went & got Jerry & we ate at 5:30 & Ray took Jerry up to work at D.q 6: to close.

at 7: Ivard_ Gene, Ray Daen & Jackie went up to Lyles for evening, Metcalfs were comeing Too.  I went to bed I haven't had any sleep all week. They came home & got me up at 10:45 & I went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment