Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Monday, March 16, 1964

Ray went to Dr Daines

32° sunny & warmer Today

I came home & read paper & got bills figured out & wrote up the notice for Gene to send it to Statesman & Free Press.  I went to bed at 10: & got up at 1:30.

Gene took Ray to Dr. Daines & he sent him over to hospital for blood test, goes to hospital Wed. nite & has tonscils out Thursday morning. Ivard Ray & I went to bank, Pd. bills & got 16. worth of groc. Jerry gave me money for. stoped at D.q. & had drink. got home at 4: & Sis was crying with ear ache, got her to bed. I cooked supper & we made Sis bed in utility room & after we ate her & Ivard went to bed. Jerry took Kids selling Candy & they weren't home when I went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment