Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Wednesday, March 18, 1964

Ray went to hospital tonite

36° when we came from work I read paper & went right to bed & Ivard too.

Jackie was home sick again she feels a lot better.

Kids woke me up at 2:30 so I got up & washed some cloths & cooked supper.

Lyle was here for awhile & they played Hearts & Ray went & got us a root beer.

We ate at 5: & Jerry took Dean & Dale to their piano lesson, I ahven't had time to practice. I was going to take Ray to hospital at 5:45 but Gene took him up.  He's going to have tonscils out in morning

Ivard did dishes & I went to bed at 6: Hospital called, we had to sign Ray in & Gene went up to Gails so Lyle took Ivard up

No comments:

Post a Comment