Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 7, 2014

Saturday, March 7, 1964

Ray called saw Dr today, hes on boarder line has to get Tonciles out soon. called mother

ground was covered with snow when we got up & was stormy most of morning then it all melted away.  Ivard took Jerry to work & Dale up to Gails & Gene got up & went & had his picture taken for passport & went to Dr Lee & had teeth checked.

I washed cloths & iorned all day long after Ivard went up to Hales & got me a new cover for ioner.  Dean cleaned house.

Ivards day off & mine.

at 1:30 Ivard took Dean to Caldwell to meeting about Valley Forge.  I was supposed to go but had too much to do. They got home at 4.

Gene went & got Jerry & we ate & Jerry went to work at D.q. 6: to close.

I cleaned up & washed my hair.  Edith came awhile & brought my Stanley bowl brush. Gail & family came & took Ivard_ Gene Dale to watch the games final nite, Dollars for schollars. I didn't want to go. I drove up to D.q. & sat & talked hr., had drink & got milk & came home & went to bed at 9: called mother while Gail & them were here.  she still doesn't feel very good. Ray called said Dr said if he gets tonciles out right away he might be oK. on boarder line

No comments:

Post a Comment