Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 14, 2014

Saturday, March 14, 1964

sunny-cloudy_ windy.

Jerry went to work. I got up & washed cloths & cleaned out utility room & Ivard & Gene moved a bed in & put the davenport in front room so we'll have more beds to sleep guys if they come to Genes farewell. changed my bed & washed it too.  Gene took Gails car home & Ivard went & got him & marked up on midnite job. He went to bed at 6:30 after he bathed. We were supposed to go To relief society closeing social but Ivard didn't want to. I never get to go any place I went to bed at 6: & got up at 10: & fixed some missionary papers for Gene & he went & got me a drink I watched T.V. until it went off air.

Ivard got called for yard master was his nite off. He left at 11:. My nite off. Jerry worked D.q 6: to close.

No comments:

Post a Comment