Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 24, 2014

Tuesday, March 24, 1964

33° when we came home. Cloudy sunny I ate & read paper. Lyle came & took Gene over to work at Metcalfs, getting ground ready. Ivard came home from work & took Sis to work school & went to bed. I went to bed at 9:15 & got up at 2:

Jerrys day off, Him & Ray messed around all day.  Jerry got groc. & fixed supper

Jerry & Ray went & got Sis & brought us a drink then I took Jackie to dance lesson, ate when we got home. Lyle had brought Gene home & Ray went with him.

Jerry took Dean up to Harmony cafe at 6: for supper (the dancers in gold & green ball floor show) then came home & took Dale to Mutual.

I went to bed at 7: until time to go to work.  Ivard had bath & went back to bed. He got called for midnite, just as I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment