Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Wednesday, March 25, 1964

Ivard got regular job - midnite Jackie & Dean home sick.

33° when I came home from work Ivard was already home & in bed. Jackie & Dean were home sick & Ray & Gene were still in bed. I read paper and went to bed at 9:30.

I got up at 2:45 and washed some cloths and cooked supper and we ate when Jerry got home from work at 5:30 then Jerry took Dale out to Hurrens for his piano lesson, I haven't practiced so didn't go, Dean to sick. Ray went with them to Murrys.

Lyle came & got Gene to tend Kids

Me & Sis & Ivard went back to bed about 7:30.

Dean was real sick & vomited Twice after I went to bed.

Jerry & Dale sold candybars after piano lesson

I went to work at 11:, Ivard at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment