Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Monday, March 30, 1964

Deans first Public appearance, played Piano for Seminary

44° when I came from work.  I read paper & went to bed Ivard was already in bed.

Gene was gone over to Metcalfs to work, got home at 5:30. Ray was chaseing around most of day worked at D.q. 6: to close, Jerry took him up.

Ray woke me up at 12: & I couldn't go back to sleep so I got up & washed my hair & 3 batches of cloths & put socks away I washed the other day.

Dean & Sis went to school Today.

Jerry took Kids selling candy & made out his monthly reports I went to bed at 6:30, Kids woke me up at 9: when they got home & I got up at 10:30 & went to work

Ivard didn't work again Today

No comments:

Post a Comment