Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sunday, March 15, 1964

Ray got home from Utah Ivard went on midnite job

Sunny_ windy-Cloudy warm

Ivard met train when he got off work & brought Ray home & they woke me up.

Jerry_ Gene, Dean & Dale went to priesthood. Ivard went to bed Ray & Jackie didn't go to sunday school they went messing off up to Gails & brought Debbie & Kris. home all afternoon. I washed 3 batches of cloths & didn't even make a dent in Rays stuff. washed my hair & cooked dinner & Ivard got up & we ate at 1:30. Dean went over to Stake House to practice chorus

I went to bed about 3: but didn't get much sleep_ Gail & family came & Lyle & Jerrys 2 girl friends & watched Disney land. I got up after they all left & went back to bed when they all went To church.  Ray was out until after I went to work.  Ivard worked at midnite

No comments:

Post a Comment