Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Friday, March 20, 1964

Ray came home from hospital

got letter from Mother, sick.

36° when I came home from work. sunny, cloudy hard wind. I read paper & went to bed at 9:30. I washed my bedroom rugs & Ivard hung them out & washed all the rest in house. He went & got Ray before noon.

I got up at 12:30 & went & got Ray milk shake & us a drink.  Washed cloths all afternoon. hard wind got them dry outside.

Ivard had to go to work at 4: so I took him so Kids could have Car.

Ray & I went & got Jerry from work at 5:30. We ate and Dean did dishes & cleaned up a little. I went to bed at 7: Ray went to Gails awhile Jerry took Dean to Stake House at 9: to Our Gold & Green Ball. Dean had to dance in floor show. They came home about 11:30 & went to bed. Ivard walked home didn't think car was home. My nite off.

Took Dean to get hair cut & washed it

No comments:

Post a Comment