Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thursday, March 5, 1964

Ray called & said Dr. thought he had withdrew from school lukemia

about same- sunny cloudy

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9: I woke up at 12:30 & wanted Ivard to go get my sugar but he wouldn't even talk, too busy watching T.V. I got mad and went back to bed and never knew anything until Kids woke me up at 5:45 to talk to Ray, he called to say the clinic at school thought he had lukimia & advised him to withdraw from school he did. They sent all his tests to Trowbridge & he has to see him Tuesday to make sure. He wanted us to fast.

Ivard went to work at 3:

Gene took Sis to Primary & went & got her & Jerry from work.

Kids fixed supper & we ate and Lyle came & took Gene to play ball in "Dollars for Scholars" tournament, won

Jerry & Dean went messing off.  I stayed up & watched T.V until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment