Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 21, 2014

Saturday, March 21, 1964

Kay & Claudia came

Gene got back from Rexburg with his girl

Cloudy all day. rained & snowed a little

I got up & we changed beds & I washed cloths all day in between iorning Ray & Dean moved everything in their bedroom & cleaned it & changed it around. Dean cleaned house.

Kay & Claudia came about 2:30 & we visited then Ivard & I went to store & got groc & I cooked supper & we were just about ready when Gene & his girl Lynda Anderson, from Idaho Falls, got here from Rexburg at 6: We were just sitting down to eat when Lyle & family came & ate too. We went & got Jerry at 7: from Safeway, he worked 8: to 10: today, then came home until 1: & worked 1: to 7: inventory he ate & I took him up to work at D.q. 7:30 to close.

My nite off_ watched T.V.

everyone left about 8: & went up to Gails & Ivard & Jackie went to bed

Ivard went to work at midnite.

Kay stayed all nite to Lyles & Genes girl at Gails. Kids got home about 11:30 & Gene later.

No comments:

Post a Comment