Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday, February 28, 1964

Ray came from Provo for week end Gene went over to Boise all day

27° when we came from work & had cold wind. Sunny most of day. I was so froze to death. I read paper & went to bed with Ivard. He got me up at 11:30 & we went up & got Jerry on his lunch hr. & took him to bank & back home a min & back up town & he ate run into him after so took him back to work & got my groc. Ivard got his check & we paid bills. stoped at D.q & had lunch & bought groc. home & I took Ivard to work & picked Sis up at 3: Gene went to Boise early this morning to spend day with his girl, down from Ricks with debateing team. I got books up & laid down a hr until time to get Jerry. Jerry took Dale up to Gail to work Tomorrow

Plant down tonite but I have to go in on special pkg line.

I went to bed & was still awake at 9: Ray came at 11:30 & Gene at midnite

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment