Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday, August 31, 1963

cloudy all day_ rained all nite long.

We have tonite off so I came home & read paper & ate & went to bed couple of hrs. then I got up and washed cloths & iorned until 1:45 then I took Gene out to Sage brush so I could have the pick_up, car had 2 flat tires.  Lyle, Barbra & Kids came awhile & Lyle took flat off the front & put on spare & when Gene came he took it up to fix but they didn't have time for couple of hrs so Gene took other one off & I took it up too & used pick-up.  Jackie & I went to McDonalds Beauty nook at 3:30 & had our hair cut.  I stoped at store & went to D.q. & had drink. Came home & iorned again.

Jerry worked 10: to 6:

Ivard called at 5:30 & I went & got him had a ham roast cooked 7 hurried & fixed supper & we ate then we went up & got tires & droped Jerry off up town, he was going to bum around & go to show Dean exchanged his new pen & we paid Hales then we went up to Gails for awhile, came home & I went to bed at 8:30 I was so tired. Gene came home late & cleaned up & went to dance

No comments:

Post a Comment