Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday, August 26, 1963

hot_cool breeze

I came home from work & took Ivard up to R.R. to go to McCall for 2 days brakeing.  Came home & ate & me & Kids went out to Brysons & picked corn & shucked a big tub full & I brought Dale & Jackie home & Dean & I went up to D.q. & had a drink & Mrs Murry said Jerry called her from McCall last nite & tread for his day shift for tonite.  He got her at 5:45 & changed & Rodney took him to work.

Dean & I went over to Cannery in 1 hr & 15 min.  We had 78 cans corn ready to process.  Came home & washed a batch of cloths & Dean hung them out & I went to bed at 2:, I woke up at 5:30 & got books up & had Dean fix their supper.  I went up to D.q & got some milk for breakfast & went back to bed at 7:

Jerry got some one to work & came home at 7:30 to went go to wedding but went with Rodney instead

I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment