Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thursday, August 29, 1963

got letter from Ray

warmer

I came home from work & read paper & ate & watched show awhile & washed a batch of cloths & went to bed at 10: woke up at 11: & again at 11: & finally got up at 4:

Gene came home for lunch & for awhile at 4:

Lynda was down to see Dean about tending Kids.

Dale was messing around all day selling cards.

I got up & put socks away & worked on my books.

Jerry worked 10: to 6:

Dean & I fixed supper & we ate when Gene & Jerry got home.

I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ivard never got home from New medows until 10:

I went to work at 11:

Dale went to Fair with Garners, We were going to fair if Ivard had got home

No comments:

Post a Comment