Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday, August 30, 1963

cloudy but warm.  few drops rain

I came home from work & went to bed at 9:30.

Ivard left for New Meadows again this morning at 7: & brought his check home Jerry took him up to Rail Road & brought his check home

Jerry worked 10: to 6: Gene worked all day.

I got up at 2: & Dean & Dale had house all cleaned good.  I took Dean, Dale & Jackie & we went over to cannery & got my 63 cans lima beans & ham I did the other day then we went & pd place & to bank and got Dean & Dale pants, shoes & socks for school.  Then went & got all their school supplies paper pencils ect. stoped at D.q & had our supper.  Came home at 5: & got my books up & went to bed at 6: until time to go to work.

Jerry & Gene went uptown & Gene bought him a white sports jacket.

Kids said Gail & Lynda came awhile.

Edith brought Jerry home from work & took Jackie home with her for Couple of hrs. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment