Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday, August 25, 1963

Jerry went to mcCall & didn't come home tonite.

hazy - warm_ little breeze

I came home from work & Ivard had gone to Nyssa at 7: to work.  I read paper and went to bed at 10:

Gene had taken Ivard & been out to check water.

Jerry_ Gene & Dean went to Priesthood & sunday School & came home & took Dale & Jackie to S.S. After Church Jerry took them up to D.q. & bought them their dinner.

I woke up at 3: just as Jerry was leaving with Rodney Hennis, he got some one to work for him tonite.

I got up & patched my cloths & iorned a dress to go to work tonite.  I washed a couple batches of cloths.

Gene slept all afternoon.

Gail, Lynda & Kids Came for about a hr. right after Gene & Kids came home from their place (weren't home)

Gene, Dean & Dale went to church & right after they left Ivard called & Jackie & I went up in pick-up & got him, he bought us a drink at D.q.

I had shower & went to bed until time to go to work but never did get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment