Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday, August 13, 1963

hot, 104° in Boise

I got up & fixed Genes lunch & he went to work & I got ready & at 9: Ivard took Jackie & I up to church & we rode up to Pine Top with Norma Jorgensen to spend day with relief society.  Had dinner, lots of fried chicken, & a programe.  I made me a cover for a years relief society magazines & Jackie a braclet, Jackie went swimming.  I sure wanted to but I was sick  It was even hot up there.

I rode home with Mrs Barney, got here about 4:30.  Jerry had gone to Murrys & picked beans & I started in on them.  It was dark time I got them picked over.  Dean washed bottles & got supper on.  I took Jerry up to work at 5: to close.

Ray worked 10: to 6: then took Dean up to Park to priest party & messed around.  Gene came about dark & we ate.

Ivard was to work 4: till midnite.  I did 20 qts & it was 1:30 when Ivard & I went to bed.  I was supposed to start back to SImplots but I laid off sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment