Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday, August 14, 1963

hot

I got up when Gene went to work & did another Keltte of beans, 7 qts & was all day makeing 2 cases black berries into cordial, 9 qts.  I stopped & cleaned up & went up & signed for unemployment.  Ivard got up & picked a crate of berries for Mrs Perry & one for Petersons (at work), R.R.) then & at 10: Ivard went over to place to help combine our grain I called him home to go to work at 4:, he floated his day off.  I stoped at D.q for about hr.

We ate supper.

Ray worked 10 to 6: & Jerry 4: to close

Gail & Lynda came for awhile tonite.  I'm still too sick to go to work.

Ray went messing off some where.

I took Dean out to Wally's & got his check at 4:, after we took Jerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment