Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday, August 12, 1963

hot

I changed all the Kids beds & washed them up.

Ivard got home early & went to bed then got up & picked berries until he had to go to work at 3:30, rode with dusty.

Gene came home for his lunch. I bottled up rest of tomatoes Lyle brought the other day & a bag he brought today.  did 13 qts spagetti sauce & put 10 tubs blackberries in freezer.  We sold 3 cases.

Rays day off he went to Boise with Lyle after he came home from his Tupper Ware meeting at Howards at noon then he came home & went to sign up for draft but was too late he went out to Simplots & got my check so I could pay him my Tupper Ware.

no mutual tonite

Jerry worked 10: to 6: today.

I was sure tired, went to bed early Kids went messing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment