Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday, August 2, 1963

hot but it sure is chilly in nite I came home & shut window & took hot water Bottle to bed 9:30 to 4:30 then Kids woke me up, I was so tired.

Gene was messing around again today, just had to check water.

Ray worked 10: to 6: & Jerry 5: to close.

Lyle, Barbra & Kids came about 5: till 7:

Ivard got bumped today & didn't work until 11:, on extra board

I took R went & got Ray & stoped & got his Tupper Ware order & he fixed out Barbras stuff for her he was about late for his Party.  Gene took Dale & Jackie up & left at Gails to play.

We ate at 7:30, after Lyle left & Ray for his Party.

I went to bed at 8:30 until time to go to work

No comments:

Post a Comment