Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday, August 19, 1963

cooler_ a breeze

I came home from work & washed 3 batches of cloths & Jerry went to bank for me & picked Gene up along way, walking, he'd run out of gas.

They came home & Jerry got ready & I took him to work 10: to 6: & Gene got gas & I took him out to pick up by bowling alley.  I came home & went to bed at 10:30 to 4:45.

Dean tended Jackie & they picked a case of berries.  Dale went selling cards Gene came home for lunch.

Dean went out & picked 2 more cups berries & made an upside down cake for supper.  He had cloths in.

I got books up & crocheted.

Jerry bought Jackie a new dress for school.

Ivard called at 5:30 & I went & got him & we got gas & groc & waited for Jerry to get off at 6:, he bought us a drink.  I helped Dean finish supper & we ate at 6:45.

Ivard picked berries until dark.

I went to bed at 7:30 until time to go to work.

Jerry took Dean to Scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment