Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday, August 9, 1963

hot_bad lightening storm all around us tonite.  few drops rain here, floods in Boise.

Ivard run tomatoes threw for me I cooked this morning and I bottled 7 qts spagetti sauce this evening.

I iorned all day & washed cloths.

Ray worked all day & Jerry went 4: until close.

Ivard took pick-up & had new fuel pump & oil change for Gene.  Jerry took Kids up to Park swimming

We ate at 6:

Lyle was going to bring Dean home this morning but never did come.

Ray had his Tupper Party cancel so we rode up to Gails but no one was home, stoped at Dq & Ray bought us all a cone.

I watched it lightening until it got too close so I came in & went to bed about 10:

Ivard went to work at midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment