Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday, August 18, 1963

Ray left for Utah

I went back to work at Simplots

not quite as hot.

Gail brought Kids home.  Gene went & checked water then him Jerry & Dean went to Priesthood & sunday school.  Jerry came home & took Dale & Jackie.

Ray went to work 10: to 5: & Jerry 5: to close.

I did my hair, color rinse, & had dinner ready when Kids came & we ate after Jerry went up & got icecream & Topping for desert.

Kids did dishes, Gene had nap & I worked on puzzle.

Gene went & checked water again then Gene Ray, Dean & Dale went to church.  I had a bath & Jackie & I went to bed at 8:, I never did get to sleep.

I got up at 10:45 & got ready & Ray & I went up & he got me a drink then I took him to bus depot & he went To Utah for week, to see about school. 

I picked up Venice & we went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment