Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday, August 23, 1963

Jerry went partying after we came home from church

warm

Ivard got home about 3: A.M.

I came home from work and went to bed at 9:30 and never woke up till 3:30, I was so tired.

Ivard tended Kids, went up to R.R. picked a few berries.

I got up & got ready and we went up to D.q & got a Steak sandwich fries, milk shake & donuts & took out to Gene in field, Hes really getting in the hours in lima beans, we had drink.  We went out to Bordeans & missed him & came back & met him at bank & they cashed their grain check, after they pd. bills we ended up with less than 200 I tried to find me some pants, mine tore seal out last night, but no one had my size. got Sis 15 pr. socks for school.  Ivard had to be to Church at 5: to set up tables for 70's Chuck Wagon breakfast at 6:30 so I droped him off & went & got Kids & Jerry & we went.  Ivard got called to work for 7: so I dashed him up & came back & fried eggs until 8:30 for him & ate & we came home & I went to bed until time to go to work - Dale forgot to get me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment