Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday, August 5, 1963

hot.

I came home from work & went right to bed after I read paper 9: & the phone woke me up at 2:30 so I got up & hung out cloths & cleaned up & cooked supper.

Rays day off & he went to Boise to meeting & messed around all afternoon with his Tupper Ware.

Jerry worked 11: to 6: & I went & got him then they called & wanted him for 2 hrs so I took him back at 6:30.

Ivard picked berries so after supper we took them up & left for Gail, weren't home then droped Ray & Dean off at mutual & we rode around looking at houses for sale, outside.

Dean worked with Gene today.

Went to bed at 8: till time to go to work.

Ivard didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment