Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday, September 1, 1963

clouds but sunny most of day.

Jerry went to work 10: to 6: & Dean went collecting fast offerings.

Gene went to priesthood & sunday sschool.  Ivard wouldn't go, had to watch ball game, he took little Kids to sunday school & they came home with Gene.

I washed 3 batches of cloths & iorned all morning.  Color shampooed my hair & had dinner about ready when Kids came from fast meeting at 2:20.  Jackie gave 2½ min. talk.

We ate & Kids did dishes & I got books up.

I went & got Jerry at 5: he went some place to Boise with Mary Kay

I had shower & went to bed at 6:. Ivard had to watch T.V. all day, couldn't even talk a few min. or visit.

I went to work at 11:, we get double time.

Gail came for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment