Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday, August 15, 1963

hot

Ivards day off.  He picked a case of berries for Mrs Perry & one for guy at work then we went & got his check and paid bills.  The guy at work wanted 2 more cases of berries so Ivard went out & picked them while I fixed supper.

I woke up this morning & one side of my head was numb & I couldn't hear out of that ear so I called Dr. Daines & he had me come right up.  said I had cold in my head He gave me $10. worth of medecine & it makes me dizzy.

Tonite Ivard & I & Jackie took berries up to guy at 1st ward social & went to Gails but they weren't home.  Had cool & Came home.

Jerry went to Boise to help Lyle all day _ got home at 4:30 & I took him up to work at D.q. 5: to close.  Ray worked 10: to 6:

I feel awful didn't go to work again.  Ivard got put on brakemans extra board

No comments:

Post a Comment