Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday, August 10, 1963

hot

Ivard came home & went to bed.  I got up & went out & pulled all the big beets & did them 3 qts.  I washed cloths & iorned all afternoon, still didn't get done.

Genes day off he went to Boise with Lyle at noon when he came & took brought Dean home.  Dean cleaned up.

Ray worked at D.q. 9:30 to 6:, Jerry took him up.  Jerry worked 11: to 6: & I took him up & he gave me a drink.

Ivard got up & watched ball game then we rode up to Gails & took their Tupper ware from my party, no one was home.  got a few groc and came home & cooked supper, stuffed peppers.  Lyle came about 5: & got Stanley & Gene went home with him until tomorrow nite.

We ate on lawn after I went & got Jerry & Ray.

I had shower & went with Jerry & Ray to Stanley Party at Ediths.  Ray left & went to Carnival in Caldwell with Roger Jerry & I went to D.q. awhile

Ivard got assigned 11: P.M job & left at 10:50

Dean tended Kids for Gail.

No comments:

Post a Comment