Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday, August 27, 1963

got letter from Claudia

hot

I came home from work and went over to Caldwell to I.D & got out my $34. laway of shirts & bought me a new pair of Jeans.  Came home & took Dale & Jackie with me out to Brysons & got Helen & took her down to Vinery & she gave me a bushel of lima beans.  I took her home & brought Jackie home & Dale & I went over to Cannery all afternoon doing beans, they were dirty & took a long time, the lady helped us & we got though a lot quicker.  got 63 cans lima beans & ham. Came home at 4:, stoped at D.q & had drink, & Ivard had called so we went up to Rail Road & got him.

I was dead.  I went to bed at 5:30 until time to go to work & Ivard & Dean fixed supper.

Jerry worked 10: to 6: then he came home & got ready & went up the mountains all nite on fishing trip with Rodney.

Gene worked all day & watched T.V.

I went to work at 11:

Dean cleaned up utility room for his bed room

No comments:

Post a Comment