Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Saturday, August 3, 1963

real hot

I came home from work & went right to bed, We have tonite off.

I got up at 1: & Ivard had got up & picked berries, 39 cups.  I made 11 qts jam & 10 pts & put a batch in ice box to do in morning for Kay.

I changed my bed & washed it & 4 other batches.  Dean cleaned my room & Ivard helped him make bed.

Ray worked 9:30 to 6: & Jerry worked 11: to 6:

We ate supper when Kids came and Ivard & I droped Ray off at D.q. to go to Practice with Edith & we went to Nampa Drive Inn & saw "Spencer Mountain" real good & "The Sword" not so hot.  got home at 1: & Ivard had missed out.

Jerry went to Drive in & Boise to eat after with Alice & Mary Kay & never got home until 5:30 A.M.

Gene went to show

No comments:

Post a Comment