Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday, August 22, 1963

Ray got a job in Provo-Ut, Dairy q. called to say he wouldn't be home

cloudy all morning_little warmer

I came home from work & went right to bed & slept until 1:

Ivard got up & him & Kids took Jerry to work & went up to Rail road & got Rays pass & we mailed it when I took Ivard to work for 3:, he went to Nyssa.

Jerry went to Murrys before he went to work & got beets & I was all afternoon doing them, 12 qts.

Gene got home at 10: (20 hrs) & went to bed & had to go again at 3: I fixed his lunch & dinner before I took Ivard.

I fixed supper & went & got Jerry at 6: & we ate & him & Dean went to Church to a suprise birthday party on Edith.

Gail came a few min.

Dale did dishes & tended Sis & I went to bed at 7:

Ray called from Provo, He got a job at Dairy queen there, starting in morning & won't be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment