Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday, August 21, 1963

hazy _ few clouds _ cool breeze.

I came home & Ivard had gone to work & taken Car.

I took Jackie to bed with me at 9:30 because Dean & Dale went to Piano lesson & Jerry went to work 10: to 6:.  Too cold to sleep had to get hot water bottle.  it was noon before I got to sleep, Lyle came & I got up awhile first

I woke up at 5:45.  Ivard got home at 6:15 & brought Jerry.

I cooked supper & we ate.  Gene worked all day & had to go back at 10: P.M & worked all nite, in beans.

Kids did dishes & they watched T.V.  I went to bed at 8: but never did get to sleep, too much comotion.  I got up at 10:15 & got ready for work.  Wilma Came at 10:55.

No comments:

Post a Comment