Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday, August 20, 1963

cooler _ a breeze

I came home from work & went right to bed but was too cold to go to sleep.  got a hot water bottle but it was after 10: I got up at 1: & Jerry & Dean had gone & picked Mrs Murrays beans & Ivard & Kids had them stemed & bottles washed.  I did 7 qts & had a good bowl full for supper (out of half [?])

Ivard picked berries & we sold 2 cases to Edith & Petersons came & got their other one & Jerry gave Mrs Murry ½ Case.

Jerry worked 10: to 6: & I went & got him.

Gene brought Dickie Small home to eat then they went to show & Jerry went to M_Men Gleaners & on a date after.

Ivard didn't work today.

I went back to work bedat 7:30 until time to go to work.  I started rideing with Wilma Gregory tonite & left at 10:55.

No comments:

Post a Comment