Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday, February 27, 1963

sunny & breezy & nice.

I came home from work and read paper & watched T.V until 10: then I went to bed.  I woke up at 12:20 & thought it was 4: so I went right back to bed until 3:15.

Ivard & Gene worked out in back yard all day getting it ready for garden.

Rlief Society teachers came while I was asleep.

Jerry worked on his Income tax's & mailed them in.  He washed a batch of cloths too.

Ivard left for work at 3:45.

Jackie went up to Dusty Rhodes to Play this morning & never came home until Jerry & Gene went after her when they went & got Ray then they went out to Murrys.  came home & Jerry took Dean up to Dr. to check his T.B. test.  Gene went this morning & was OK.

Dale went to Cub Scouts.

We ate & I went to bed until time to go to work.

I took Jerry up to work at D.q at 6: to close

No comments:

Post a Comment