Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday, February 2, 1963

Stormy all day.  Sun shone few min.

I came home from work and read paper & went to bed until noon.

Ivard got up & took Jerry to work at D.q. at 9:30 then he took Dale to his ball game, they lost.

I washed 4 batches of cloths & iorned all afternoon.

Jackie & I went up to D.q. at 1: & got a drink, hamberger & fries for every one for dinner.

Ivard went to work at 3: to 11:

Gene laid around & had a nap.

Dean fixed supper & I went & got Jerry and we ate & Dean & Dale did dishes and I color washed my hair.

Gene _ Ray _ Dean and I played Hearts & watched T.V.

Rodney Herris came & Jerry went to Boise to dance with him, got home right after we went to bed.

My nite off.

we didn't have a fire all afternoon or nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment