Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday, February 22, 1963

had T.B Patch test

Dean was sick

Sunny & nice

I came home from work froze half to death & went to bed a half hr. then we all went up to Dr. Marchisens office I had a patch test for T.B. but Dean & he passed but, he was sick any way.  The State Board of health said we had to because California notified them about Terry.  Dean will go with Gene when he gets home.  Came home at 10: & went to bed.  I woke up at 2: but laid in bed until 4: Jerry cooked supper & we ate at 5:15.  I bought 2 cherry Pies.

Kids didn't have to go to school today Dean was in bed all day.

Ivards day off, worked out in yard.

Jerry went to work at D.q. 6: to close.

I went to bed at 6:30 until time to go to work.

Ray went to bed at 8:

Gene came home tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment