Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday, February 20, 1963

Dean was sick

Cloudy breezy _ warm a little sun

Something broke down at work & we got done at 6:35.  Came home at 7:30 & went to bed.  got up at 11:30 & washed a couple of batches of cloths.

Jerry went & got us a hamberger, drink & super sunday for lunch.

Ivard went to work at 3:50.

I iorned all afternoon, did 44 pieces.

Jerry went & got Ray after school.

Jerry was going to get supper while I iorned & instead he went up & got us each a hamberger, drink, corn Krinkles & a bar.

I had a hot bath & went to bed at 6:10 & was just about asleep when they called & wanted Jerry to come up to D.q. to work so I got up & took him at 6:30.  Went back to bed but couldnt go to sleep then Jackie came to bed at 8:15 & I got such a stomach ache I couldn't sleep.  got up & wrote in this & went back to bed at 9:30 until 10:30 then got up & went to work.  I drove.

No comments:

Post a Comment