Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday, February 18, 1963

Sunny & cloudy _ rained most of nite.

Kids went to school before I got up.  I ate & read paper.

Ivard went to Bishop's office at Church & got Kays money & went & put it in bank & went to Pool hall a couple of hrs.

Jerry & I played Scrabble then Iard came & he & I played & Jerry went up town on business I washed a couple of batches of cloths & went & got Ray at 3:30 then took Ivard to work, he was out of gas.

Ray made a pink lemonade cake & Jerry cooked supper & I crocheted.  We ate & I took Jerry to work at D.q 6: to close.

I washed my & Deans hair before supper.

Ray took Dean to Mutual then went up to High S. to Speech festival.

I went to bed at 7: until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment