Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday, February 3, 1963

Cloudy but warm

I got up & made fire & Put roast on & read paper.

Dean went collecting Fast offerings

Ivard _ Jerry _ Gene _ Ray & Dean went to Priesthood & sunday school.

I had a bath & me, Dale & Jackie went to sunday school.

Ivard & Jackie came home after sunday school & the rest of us stayed to Fast meeting.  I paid my tithing.  I bore my testimony.  We got home at 2:45 just as Ivard was leaving for work 3: to 11: Ivard had rest of dinner on & we ate & Dean & Dale did dishes & Ray made some carmel corn.  We watched T.V. & I got books up.

I took Jerry to work at D.q. at 5:

We played Rook, me, Dean & Dale. Gene went up & got some icecream sandwiches.

got Kids to bed.  Gene went & got Jerry at 11:15., Ivard got home at 10:30.

We watched T.V. until it went off air.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment