Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday, Februrary 28, 1963

Cloudy & sunny _ rained & wind blew tonite.

I came home from work & read paper.  Ivard went & got his check but I went to bed at 10: & bawled all morning.  Ivard said he was going to leave me.  I stayed in bed all day but never did go to sleep.

Ivard & Gene & Jackie went to see about a place they are going 50-50 on with guy that owns it.

Ivard took Jackie to Primary then at 5: took Dean to his piano lesson.

Jerry went & bought us all a sundae this afternoon.

Jerry made meat pie for supper & Gene made biscuits & put on it.  I never got up today.  I got awful pain in my side & Ivard called up & laid me off.  He come to bed & loved me

Ivards nite off.

Jerry & Ray went over to Stake house to decorate for gold & green ball, went with Edith.

Jackie don't feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment