Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thursday, February 14, 1963

Foggy This morning & sunny all day.

I got up after Kids went to school and sat around, I feel awful

Ivards day off

I washed some cloths & crocheted & watched T.V.

I went up to school & Jackie & I sewed GDails room treets for Valentines (Room MOther) at 3:40 I took Dale & Jackie to Primary & went & bought $25. worth of groc. and came home & cooked supper.

I took Jerry up to work at D.q at 11: & went & got him at 6: & we ate.

The florest delivered Ivards & I a big boquet of white & pink & red carnations & white snapdragons for Valentines from Jerry & Kids.

Ivard took Dean out to his Piano lesson & went to Merridian & sold our 2 Surge Milker buckets for $50.  When they got home we ate & I went to bed at 7:  Ray went to game & rest of them watched T.V.

I didn't feel like going to work

No comments:

Post a Comment