Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday, February 19, 1963

Gene came home from college

Cloudy _ rained some

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9:30.  When I got up at 2:30 Gene had been here & left his stuff & gone on to Nyssa with Marv & Dave.  They didn't go back to college, they've been on a 3100 mile trip - Moscow, Washington, Canada.

Kids got out of school at 2:30 today.

I got ready & we followed Ivard up to gas station, he thought he'd run out of gas.  he filled his & I got 10 gal - 26 gallons.  We went to dancing & Jackie Ivard went on to work.

Came home at 5:15 & Jerry had supper ready & we ate & I took Jerry up to work at D.q. 6: to close.

The bull got out & wrecked mail box & headgate then all the neighbors had to help get him in.

I hemmed my Jersey dress, the hem came out of & at 7:30 Jackie & I went to bed.

Went to work at 11:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment