Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday, February 10, 1963

We all had our 3rd Polio Shot

Sunny & nice.

Ivard _ Ray & Dean went to Priesthood & Sunday school then Gene took Dale & Jackie up & droped them off at Sunday school.  Gene & I didn't go because we thought Marvin was comeing to get him to go back to Rexburg _ never did, called at 10: P.M after we'd missed church again, and said they were going in morning.

I got Genes things packed & I had dinner ready baked a salmon with dressing.  Patched Gene's stuff.

Ivard went took us all up to High S. & had our 3rd Polio Shot (drops)

Ivard went to work at 3:45.

I took Jerry up to work at D.q. at 11: & went & got him at 5:15 & took him for his Polio Shot.

Jerry took Ray, Dean & Dale to church

I got Jackie to bed & Gene & I watched T.V.  Ray went to Fireside after & Jerry & Kids went & watched the "church of Open Door" barn up

Ivard & I watched T.V. until it went off the air.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment