Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday, February 13, 1963

got letter from Kay

Cloudy - snowed a little but melted

I ate, & read paper after I got home from work & went to bed at 9:30.

Ivard worked out side, on trees he pulled out.

I woke up at 3:15 & got up & when Dean got home we went up & got gas, groc. & treets for school tomorrow & a music lesson book for Dean.

Came home & Jerry had supper ready & we ate and I took Jerry to work at D.q. 6: to close.

Ivard left for work at 3:15 after he went & got Ray.

I went to bed at 6:30 but got so sick I had to get up & sit up, my period

I went after Jerry at 11: & got a 1/2 pt icecream & ate while I watched T.V.  Ivard came at 11:15 & we watched till it went off air.  I called in & laid off.  I couldn't stand up 2 min.  Went to bed at 12:30.


No comments:

Post a Comment