Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday, February 9, 1963

Gail _ Lynda & Kids were over

foggy this morning _ nice this afternoon, foggy again tonite.

I came home from work & went to bed at 10: to 1:

Ivard took Dale to his last basketball tournament game.  They won, got 3rd place.  Had pictures taken for Paper.

I took Jerry up to work at D.q at 9:30, went & got him at 6:

I changed beds (bunk) & washed clothes & iorned all afternoon.  Gail came about 2: & stayed until 6:

Ivard & I took Dale over to Stake House at 2: for dance & stoped & had drink at Dairy q.

I went after Jerry at 6: & Gail was up there eating, we went to store & Jerry went in then we came home & ate.

Ray went to ball game with Roger.

We watched T.V. until it went off the air.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment