Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday, February 11, 1963

Gene went back to Rexburg

Sunny & cool breeze - got bed spread & all the cloths dry.

I got up & ate & read paper, Kids had already gone to school.

Marvin & Dave came at 10: & got Gene & they went back to Rexburg.  Marv. had his folks pick-up.

I changed my bed & washed 5 batches of cloths.

Ivard got tractor fixed up so he can sell it, we went up town & got anti-freeze for it & got hambergers & drinks & took home for lunch.

Jerry & I went up to bank & paid 2 mo. lites & the Wards payment got Ray's filled out Ins. papers from Dr. Cluster, Picked Ray up on way home

Ivard left for work at 3:45.

Jerry cooked supper and we ate at 5: I washed my hair & took Dale up Jerry up to work at D.q 6: to close.  Dale did dishes.

Ray & Dean left for mutual at 6: The Scouts were going to Sugar Factory  Me & Jackie went to bed at 7:

I went to work at 11:15

No comments:

Post a Comment