Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday, February 7, 1963

got new dress from Mother (We went to Weiser

Dean started takeing Piano lesson from Mrs Hurren

Sunny, warm & nice

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9:30.

Ivards day off.

Ivard & Gene took Heifer to sale $170.

Gene went to Caldwell with Mr. Madison to apologize to Coach Tate for fighting him at game the other nite & he put his back back in for him.  He was going to sue Gene & Kelloge & some of them.

I woke up at 2: & I went & took Jackie to Primary & Dale pinned Scout Pin on me & I one on him then I went & got groc & came home and fixed supper

Jerry & Gene went & got Kids

Ivard took Dean out to Hurrens for his first Piano lesso at 5:

We ate at 6: & at 8:20 Ivard & I, Gene Ray, Dean, Dale & Jackie went to Weiser to see Gail, he was in McCall for nite but we saw Lynda & Kids.  Came home at 9:30 & stoped & picked Jerry up at D.q. at 10:30, he went to work at 8:

Everyone went to bed & I went to work

Ivards day off.  He got bumped today Too.

No comments:

Post a Comment